President xi jinping stressed the need to maintain political stability in an unusual meeting of chinas top leaders a fresh sign the ruling party is growing concerned about the social . Xi jinping is the top leader in the communist party of china and the president of the peoples republic of china. Business leaders used a rare private audience with one of chinas top regulators to air concerns about chinese leader xi jinpings economic policies days before crucial trade talks in washington at a dinner tuesday on the sidelines of the world economic forum in davos xiao yaqing chairman of . Mr xi replied only with cooperation between us can we serve the interest of world peace and prosperity as the dinner ended the chinese and american officials applauded the two leaders
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.