Mervyn peakes titus groan published in 1946 is the first of a projected series depicting the growth and life of titus groan the seventy seventh earl of the house of groan. Titus groan is another one of my favorite books and it along with the worm ouroboros had a big influence on me while writing the inheritance cycle the prose is incredible its the ultimate gothic fantasy. Titus is seven his confines gormenghast suckled on shadows weaned as it were on webs of ritual for his ears echoes for his eyes a labyrinth of stone and yet within his body something other other than this umbrageous legacy. The fact that titus groan tried so hard to be prog is their downfall as a standard pop record this could have been great but the constant twiddling becomes off putting so quickly which is a shame
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.