The following sound clip is taken from the collection of recordings made during the project the following clip is a sample of loretta rivett talking about the lincolnshire dialect. Description this book is a celebration of the rich lincolnshire dialect the amusing text and hilarious cartoons from richard scollins provide a feast of linguistic fun and capture well the warmth and humour of lincolnshire people. Nobbut a yellerbelly offers a treasure trove of local folk history a survival guide to the linguistic jungle of the lincolnshire dialect and captures the warmth and humour to be found among those who live in the county. Nobbut a yellerbelly has 2 ratings and 1 review janelle v said this is an absolutely fascinating look at lincolnshire dialect place names and eating
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.