The grey cup today a trophy for canadian professional football supremacy was originally not a pro award and actually was not intended for football at all in 1909 the grey cup was contemplated as an award for the amateur senior hockey championship of canada. Overview of the origins of the grey cup game and significance of the 1921 1948 1958 2012 milestones with a feature on norman kwong. The grey cup game was also cancelled in 1919 and finally resumed in 1920 with the 8th grey cup game won 16 3 by the varsity blues over the argonauts it was the university of torontos fourth and final championship. The grey cup is the championship of the canadian football league cfl and the trophy awarded to the victorious team the trophy is named after albert grey the governor general of canada from 1904 until 1911
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.