Doris salcedo makes sculptures and installations that function as political and mental archaeology using domestic materials charged with significance and suffused with meanings accumulated over years of use in everyday life. The museum of contemporary art chicago presents the first retrospective of the work of renowned sculptor doris salcedo colombian b 1958 salcedo who lives and works in bogot gained prominence in the 1990s for her fusion of postminimalist forms with sociopolitical concerns the exhibition
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.